All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
ICONIC PARISIAN-STYLE VIEWS OF NOB HILL’S WORLD-RENOWNED LANDMARKS...
FROM AN EXQUISITELY DESIGNED MODERN RESIDENCE...
IN ONE OF THE CITY’S PREMIERE DOORMAN BUILDINGS...
Situated next to some of San Francisco’s most iconic landmarks, this modern condominium residence showcases a sleek design coupled with exquisite finishes, a dynamic open floor plan, and huge picture windows showcasing one-of-a-kind Nob Hill views of the legendary Fairmont Hotel, Pacific Union Club, Huntington Park and Grace Cathedral.
Enjoy an unparalleled urban lifestyle in San Francisco’s most Parisian-style neighborhoods- from the casual European-style neighborhood cafes and the elegantly manicured Huntington Park with it’s well-known fountain, to the haute-cuisine restaurants and chic night-clubs in some of the world’s grandest hotels.
This extraordinary location in the heart of one of the City’s most vibrant historical neighborhoods is close to booming tech and financial centers of Jackson Square, the Financial District and SoMa, as well as the internationally acclaimed shopping of Union Square and Broadway-style entertainment of the Theater District- quintessentially San Francisco!
-2 Bedroom plus den/office, 2 Bath condominium, living and dining room combo with wet bar, kitchen, guest room, Laundry room and Primary suite with a spa inspired bathroom
-2 car side-by-side parking
-2,589 square feet, as per City of San Francisco Tax Records; Buyer to independently verify
-A Total of 6 lockers with the following dimensions:
- 4 Lockers at 34” long X 23” deep X 75” tall
- 1 locker at 94” long X 28” deep X 70” tall
- 1 locker at 105 “long x 29” deep X 73” tall-25
-Unit building built in 1989
-HOA Dues: $2,721.10 per month; Services include Water, Garbage, 24 Hour Door Person, Homeowners Insurance and Outside Property Management
- A private elevator entrance opening to a super-chic foyer featuring marble floors with a floating slab marble entrance stand provides an intimate welcome to this sophisticated urban residence. A frosted glass doors leading into the home provides a sneak preview of the stunningly minimalist design and superb finishes that lie ahead…
- Warmly hued walnut floors lead into an expansive modern living/ dining/ entertaining room with huge convex curved windows framing 180-degree views of Nob Hill’s world-renowned landmarks- Grace Cathedral, The Fairmont Hotel, the Pacific Union Club and Huntington Park. A artisanally-crafted gas fireplace encased in stone and a floating marble stand are additional elements of this wonderfully serene space- perfect for intimate gatherings or large-scale events.
- The open dining space works wonderfully for large dinner parties with its handsome Carrara marble and stainless-steel wet bar with hidden wine cooler flowing seamlessly into the kitchen
- Two French glass doors open into the gourmet chef’s kitchen with a charming breakfast nook set beautifully against a window with lovely outlooks toward the Bay, Coit Tower, and the classic Saint Peter and Paul Church at Washington Square Park. This superbly designed kitchen is outfitted with Carrara marble countertops, marble flooring, stainless steel sink and finishes, and Blum-hinged white frosted glass cabinetry- and well equipped with a Miele 4- burner electric range with retractable hood, SubZero refrigerator and freezer, as well as built-in Miele espresso machine, oven, warming oven and microwave.
-The super-luxurious primary suite enjoys romantic views of Huntington Park, Grace Cathedral and the Fairmont hotel- straight out of Paris. Off the bedroom is a relaxing office/sitting area with floating wood grained built-in storage space. Frosted French doors open into two adjoining dressing rooms with abundant built-in closet space. Through the dressing areas lies a grand Zen-inspired, spa-like bath. This bathroom features a beautiful deep soaking tub with marble tile surround and wood slatted tub stand. The huge walk-in shower enjoys marble slab, rainwater showerhead, shower wand, side pressure heads and recessed drainage. Elegant dark marble dual sinks and recessed lighting complete this luxurious retreat.
- Carpet flooring in the 2nd/ guest bedroom creates warmly inviting separate quarters with charming glimpses of Coit Tower and the adjoining Park Lane garden. The en-suite 2nd bathroom features marble flooring and countertops, tile surround and a slab marble stall shower with glass doors and rainwater showerhead.
- Off of the hallway is a large laundry room with abundant built-in cabinetry and counter space, Miele washer and dryer and stainless-steel sink.
- A stylish powder room featuring black marble flooring and a marble washstand with built in glass sink completes the floorplan of this elegantly laid-out urban residence.
Built in 1989, this elegant granite-sheathed building is one of the newer building in the historic Nob Hill area. Its distinctive convex curved plate glass windows and Neo-classical lines create a stunning architectural contract to the surrounding Park Avenue-Style Pre-War and Mid-Century high-rises. And with its location one half block to the legendary Fairmont Hotel and surrounded by the acclaimed dining and entertainment attractions of San Francisco most Parisian-style neighborhood, 1150 Sacramento Street is one of the City’s premiere 24-hour doorman buildings.
NOB HILL-Elegant and glamorous, Nob Hill is home to five legendary hotels, Huntington Park and one of San Francisco’s most iconic structures- Grace Cathedral, San Francisco’s version of Notre Dame. Perched on the commanding heights made accessible in the 1870s by the California Street cable car that runs through the heart of the neighborhood, Nob Hill is home to old San Francisco. The descendants of San Francisco’s founding families still frequent their private clubs here, including the Pacific Union and University Clubs.
The neighborhood remains one of the most affluent and desirable in all of San Francisco with it’s historic, yet vibrant character. With it’s stunning Beaux Arts-style pre-war luxury buildings decorated with wedding-cake facades, the magnificent palace-like Fairmont Hotel, and iconic Grace Cathedral, Nob Hill is truly San Francisco’s own version of Paris. It has also been the scene of many famous movie and television filmings over the decades from Alfred Hitchcock’s immortal movie Vertigo in the 1950’s to 2019’s Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves which was recently filmed there, as well as the long-running TV series “Hotel” which was set at the Fairmont Hotel- and countless others.
The heart of Nob Hill is Huntington Park, and its iconic 10-foot tall Fountain of Tortoises. Shady benches around the classic urban square provide a welcome rest for those who hike up the hill- and a children’s playground is a hidden gem. in addition to it’s acclaimed world-class restaurants, charming neighborhood eateries dot the neighborhood. And the Masonic Auditorium, a classic example of Mid-Century architecture, is yet another attraction, as a venue for concerts and events. During the Holiday Season the Laurel Court Restaurant at the Fairmont Hotel features the largest gingerbread house in the world and is a huge attraction for locals and visitors alike- both children and adults!
Nob Hill is fabulously located in the heart of the City, in the midst of world-renowned hotels, boutiques, theaters and restaurants, as well as Chinatown, North Beach, Union Square, the Theater District, Financial District and SOMA’s booming technology center- perfect for enjoying a sophisticated, yet comfortable urban lifestyle close to San Francisco’s world-class cultural, dining, entertainment and business attractions.